Build a membership that fits you!
+ Activation Fee of $37
(19 years and older)
ADDITIONAL ADULT $12/month
+ Activation Fee of $12
(Each additional adult, 24 years and older, living at the same private residence. Must be added to an adult membership.)
ADDITIONAL CHILDREN $11/month
+ Activation Fee of $11
(Includes all children through age 23 living at the same private residence. Must be added to an adult membership.)
YOUTH (50% Subsidy) $18.50/month
(Individual youth is anyone 18 or under)
SENIOR (15% Subsidy) $31.50/month
+ Activation Fee of $31.50
(65 years and older)
Ready to join?
*A $2.95 processing fee will be added to payments made with a Credit/Debit Card. Avoid this processing fee by making payments through an EFT Bank Transfer.
WHY THE Y?
The YMCA is more than a gym.
When you join the Y, you're joining a community organization that offers health, hope, and opportunity:
Parents find a safe, nurturing environment for their children to stay active, be engaged, and learn positive values.
Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
Children and teens play and develop self- confidence while feeling accepted and supported.
Adults connect with friends, pursue interests, and learn how to live healthier.
People from all backgrounds and walks of life come together to volunteer and help strengthen our community.
Benefits of a Y Membership Include:
- Tons of free adult group exercise classes with convenient drop-in schedules
- State of the art Wellness Centers including exercise machines, free weights, resistance training equipment and more
- Full use of all Two Rivers YMCA branches and facilities
- Nationwide Membership gives you access to other YMCAs throughout the U.S.
- Free orientations to learn how to use the cardio and strength training equipment
- Free Smart Start with a personal trainer to help you get started
- Reduced rates on programs, including swim lessons, youth sports and more
- Full access to Riverside Family Aquatic Center
- Use of the YMCA360 App. Now available to all Two Rivers YMCA members, YMCA360 brings to life the people, places and programs of the Y, and brings membership full-circle. Available on all Apple, Android and Roku devices. Download in your app store today.
YOUTH (0-18 years) $8
ADULT (19+ years) $14
FAMILY (2 Adults + Youth) $20
Adult members can bring one adult guest anytime, with the use of one of their two yearly Free guest passes, or by purchasing an additional guest pass. Guests may also pay for a guest pass if they are not with a member or the member has used up their free annual passes.
Photo ID is required for those 16+ Years Old (Family consists of two adults and Dependent Youth)
- Adult and family guest passes are mostly available anytime the YMCA is open, however during peak season/times Branch Executives may discontinue guest pass sales based upon capacity.
- Youth guest passes are NOT available during school hours or when Y-Winners is in session. (2-6 pm M-F)
- High School and older can purchase a guest pass without an adult in the building (signed waiver required)
- Junior High and younger can purchase a guest pass with an adult (19+) remaining in the building (adult 19+ will sign a waiver for the youth)
- Guest may attend our FREE Group Exercise Classes
- Once the guest leaves the building the guest pass is no longer valid
- KAC is included with a paid Family Guest Pass (use subject to KAC staff based upon capacity). Members who bring children on a free guest pass pay +$5/per child to use KAC.
- Guest pass sales are subject to the availability of the facilities and may be limited at the discretion of YMCA Staff. Please call before your visit to confirm we are accepting guest passes at that time.