Build a membership that fits you!
INDIVIDUAL ADULT $37/month
+ Activation Fee of $37
(19 years and older)
ADDITIONAL ADULT $12/month
+ Activation Fee of $12
(Each additional adult, 24 years and older, living at the same private residence. Must be added to an individual adult membership.)
ADDITIONAL CHILDREN $11/month
+ Activation Fee of $11
(Includes all children through age 23 living at the same private residence. Must be added to an individual adult membership.)
YOUTH/STUDENT (50% Subsidy) $18.50/month
(Individual youth, 18 years and under)
SENIOR INDIVIDUAL (15% Subsidy) $31.50/month
+ Activation Fee of $31.50
(65 years and older)
Ready to join?
Previously a member? Welcome back! Give us a call or stop in to re-activate your account.
WHY THE Y?
The YMCA is more than a gym.
When you join the Y, you're joining a community organization that offers health, hope, and opportunity:
Parents find a safe, nurturing environment for their children to stay active, be engaged, and learn positive values.
Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
Children and teens play and develop self- confidence while feeling accepted and supported.
Adults connect with friends, pursue interests, and learn how to live healthier.
People from all backgrounds and walks of life come together to volunteer and help strengthen our community.
Benefits of a Y Membership Include:
- Tons of free adult group exercise classes with convenient drop-in schedules
- State of the art Wellness Centers including exercise machines, free weights, resistance training equipment and more
- Full use of all Two Rivers YMCA branches and facilities
- Nationwide Membership gives you access to other YMCAs throughout the U.S.
- Free orientations to learn how to use the cardio and strength training equipment
- Free Smart Start with a personal trainer to help you get started
- Reduced rates on programs, including swim lessons, youth sports and more
- Full access to Riverside Family Aquatic Center
- 1 Free Medium Bucket of Golf Balls to use on either Monday or Tuesday
Adult Members of the Y can bring a guest to visit the Y through use of a daily guest pass. Members can get 2 free guest passes per year; additional passes can be purchased.
ADULT (19+ years) $12
FAMILY (2 adults and children) $18
Photo ID is required for those 16 years and older.
Adult Members of the Two Rivers YMCA have the privilege of bringing 1 Adult Guest with them at anytime with the use of a guest pass.
NOTICE: Guest pass sales are subject to the availability of the facilities and may be limited at the discretion of YMCA Staff. Please call before your visit to confirm we are accepting guest passes at that time.