The YMCA is a non-profit organization with certain principles and parameters within which it must operate. Specific requests may be questioned and in some cases denied.
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal substances, and weapons are strictly prohibited on the YMCA campus.
- Smoking and vaping are not allowed anywhere on the YMCA campus.
- The YMCA is not responsible for items left on the premises.
- Food is to remain in the rented space only.
- The YMCA staff will oversee and supervise all activities; outside instructors are not allowed. Program areas will only be available for rental based upon YMCA program activity.
- The Adventure Center requires one or more Adventure Guides to supervise.
- Pool rentals include lifeguards and must adhere to the rules set forth in the YMCA Swimming Pool Policy.
The YMCA reserves the right to cancel the contract for violation of any of the above stipulated policies or any of the below terms and reserves the right to evict a rental group immediately for any violations.
- Full payment is due at time of reservation.
- Facilities and activities are reserved upon receipt of payment and completed Facility Rental Agreement including activity waivers. Additional waivers may be required depending upon the group's activities.
- Rentals occurring within YMCA operating hours require 7 day's notice. Rentals occurring after-hours require 30 days' notice. A rental not booked within required notice will be charged double the total cost of the rental and is contingent upon staff availability. You will be notified within six hours if your rental is approved.
- Rentals cancelled 1 week in advance will have a credit put on their account. Rentals cancelled less than one week prior will forfeit all payments.
- Guests may enter the rented space 15 minutes prior to decorate.
- Guests are expected to help clean up and leave promptly at the end of the rented time.
- $40 per hour fee for additional cleaning and a $250 fine for remnants of alcohol or tobacco.